We are currently recruiting for a Legal Admin Apprentice and two Admin Assistants
Legal Admin Apprentice
Hayes Connor Solicitors have a brilliant opportunity for a Legal Admin Apprentice to join their team based in Warrington. This role is perfect for a dedicated and determined administrator to start a career within the legal sector.
For more information, or to apply, please visit https://www.getmyfirstjob.co.uk/search/details/231048/1/advanced-apprenticeship/business-and-administration/warrington/legal-administration-apprentice
We have two opportunities for Admin Assistants to join our Legal Services Team which is responsible for converting new clients from initial enquiry, through the vetting process and on to sign up.
- First point of call for new clients – to discuss claim details and obtain all initial client information required (signed documents, ID checks etc).
- Managing day-to-day tasks such as – Chasers, Obtaining Medical Records if required
- Manage the file until the point of hand over to Fee Earner.
- Dealing with subsequent Client Enquiries & Updates.
- Providing support to the legal team.
- Managing your own diary day to day.
- Opportunities for progression for the right candidate if desired
- Warrington Town Centre location
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 day’s holiday plus bank holidays
- Once fully trained, opportunity to work remotely for 1 working day per week
Please send your CV to Rachael Ackers (firstname.lastname@example.org)