If you think you may have a claim then do not hesitate to contact us on 0330 995 0070.
Group Action Forms
- Nicola Young March 13, 2020A Town Clerk at Whitchurch Town Council has been prosecuted for intentionally blocking records with the intent to prevent disclosure.
- Cathay Pacific March 4, 2020Cathay Pacific Airways Limited £500,000 for failing to protect the security of its customers’ personal data. Between October 2014 and May 2018 Cathay Pacific’s computer systems lacked appropriate security measures which led to customers’ personal details being exposed.
- CRDNN Limited March 2, 2020CRDNN Limited issued with enforcement notice after making more than 193 million automated nuisance calls.
- CRDNN Limited March 2, 2020CRDNN Limited fined with the maximum £500,000 fine for making more than 193 million automated nuisance calls.
- Leo Kirk January 15, 2020A former social worker has been prosecuted for passing the personal information of service users to a third party provider for Local Authority young person placements.
- DSG Retail Ltd January 9, 2020The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has fined DSG Retail Limited (DSG) £500,000 after a ‘point of sale’ computer system was compromised as a result of a cyber-attack, affecting at least 14 million people.
- Doorstep Dispensaree Ltd December 20, 2019The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has fined a London-based pharmacy £275,000 for failing to ensure the security of special category data. Doorstep Dispensaree Ltd, which supplies medicines to customers and care homes, left approximately 500,000 documents in unlocked containers at the back of its premises in Edgware. The documents included names, addresses, dates of birth, […]