VW - Volkswagen PCP Finance Claims
Have you bought a new or used Volkswagen on finance in the past ten years? If so, you may be in a position to claim compensation if your Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) car finance was mis-sold in any way.
At Hayes Connor, we can advise anyone who is looking to seek fair compensation for VW PCP finance claims. If you believe that you have been mis-sold Volkswagen car finance, we will be able to assess your case during a free initial consultation. This is where our team can review the circumstances relating you your mis-sold car finances and advise whether you are able to bring forward a claim and how much compensation you could be entitled to.
If you decide that you would like to progress with a claim, we can take you through the entire process step-by-step. You can rest assured that there will be no additional hassle for you while you access the compensation you deserve.
Not sure whether you were mis-sold VW car finance? Take a look at our guide: ‘How to know if you are owed mis sold Volkswagen PCP compensation’.
Start a VW PCP finance claim today
Think you are owed mis-sold Volkswagen car finance compensation? Fill in our simple, secure online claim form and our team will be in touch shortly to let you know if we can help.
To speak to a member of our team about what to do if you believe that you have been mis-sold car finance by a VW dealer or broker, please call us on 0330 041 5137.
Why make a Volkswagen PCP claim with Hayes Connor?
Hayes Connor has a large team of claims specialists who have a wealth of combined experience and expertise in helping clients to get compensation in highly complicated situations. We are leading experts in supporting clients who have been affected by the mis sold PCP finance scandal. We have the necessary knowledge to ensure we achieve the best possible results for our clients when pursuing VW PCP claims.
We understand just how frustrating and stressful it can be when you discover that you have been misled or scammed, especially it if means you have experienced substantial financial losses. When you work with our team to address cases of mis sold car finance, we will make sure that the claims process remains as straightforward and stress-free as possible, reducing the potential strain on you.
Our compensation claims experts have an excellent track record of securing maximum compensation for our clients.
If you believe that you have been mis sold car finance, you will have the opportunity to speak to us during a free initial assessment to find out if you are owed compensation and how much. Based on the outcome of this assessment, there will be no pressure for you to progress with a claim. This decision will be entirely up to you.
How to claim mis sold Volkswagen PCP compensation
The basic process for mis sold Volkswagen PCP claims with Hayes Connor is as follows:
- Fill out our secure online claim form or call us on 0330 041 5137 to arrange your free initial assessment.
- During your free initial assessment, you can explain the details of your finance agreement and what led to you signing it. We will then advise whether you may be owed compensation and how much you may be able to claim.
- If we believe that we may be able to help you make a claim and, following your assessment, you would like to move forward, we will take a detailed look at your VW PCP agreement and make sure we have all of the relevant details from you. This will likely include all of the ways you have been impacted by the mis selling.
- We will then contact the responsible lender for your Volkswagen car finance to find out and summarise why we believe that you were mis sold PCP car finance and how much compensation you are owed as a result.
- Our team will aim to negotiate a settlement with the responsible lender.
- However, if your claim cannot be settled, we may need to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) or start a claim in court.
You can find out more by reading our overview of PCP Claims.