Volvo PCP Finance Claims
Are you eligible for compensation after being mis-sold Volvo PCP car finance in the last 10 years? If your car was bought in the last ten years, you may find that your Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) car finance was mis-sold and you are owed hundreds or even thousands of pounds.
At Hayes Connor, our claims specialists are here to advise clients who are seeking fair compensation after being mis-sold Volo PCP finance. During your free initial assessment, our team can inform you about the likelihood of a successful claim and how much compensation you may be entitled to.
If you choose to pursue your claim, our solicitors aim to provide a stress-free and smooth process to give you the best chance of securing the compensation that you are owed.
Not sure whether you were mis-sold Volvo car finance? Take a look at our guide: ‘How to know if you are owed mis sold Volvo PCP compensation’.
Start a Volvo PCP finance claim today
Think you are owed mis-sold Volvo car finance compensation? Fill in our simple, secure online claim form and our team will be in touch shortly to let you know if we can help.
To speak to a member of our team about what to do if you believe that you have been mis-sold car finance by a Volvo dealer or broker, please call us on 0330 041 5137.
Why make a Volvo PCP claim with Hayes Connor?
Leading the charge on the mis sold PCP finance scandal, our team of dedicated claims specialists have years of combined experience working with both straightforward and complex compensation cases. Thanks to the expertise and dedication of our solicitors, we have a fantastic track record of successfully securing compensation for our clients.
Making a claim can be stressful, but with our friendly and experienced compensation claim experts by your side, you know you are getting the best possible support. We will always aim to secure the maximum amount of compensation while limiting the amount of stress our clients are exposed to.
If you believe you may be owed compensation due to being mis-sold Volvo PCP finance, book a free assessment with us today to find out if you can make a claim and how much you may be owed.
How to claim mis sold Volvo PCP compensation
At Hayes Connor, the standard procedure for handling a mis-sold Volvo PCP claim will be as follows:
- Arrange your initial assessment. This can be done for free by calling us on 0330 041 5137 or fill out our secure online claim form.
- During this assessment, we will provide advice regarding your claim and how much you may be owed after discussing your financial agreement. Including but not limited to the circumstances that led you to sign it.
- If you would like to move forward with the claim and we feel that we can help you, the next step is to review your Volvo PCP agreement. It’s also necessary to collect any additional details that may affect your case, for example, how you have been impacted by the mis sold PCP finance scandal.
- Your lender will then be contacted. They will be informed that you believe you were mis-sold Volvo PCP finance and exactly how much we believe you are owed in compensation.
- When they respond, we shall negotiate a settlement.
- In the event that we are unable to negotiate a settlement it may be necessary to refer your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) or in some instances you may need to pursue the claim in court.
You can find out more by reading our overview of PCP claims.