Vauxhall PCP Finance Claims
Have you bought a new or used Vauxhall on finance in the last ten years? You could be owed anywhere from hundreds to thousands of pounds in compensation if your Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) car finance was mis-sold.
Hayes Connor can help anyone get fair compensation for Vauxhall PCP finance claims. If you believe you may have been mis-sold Vauxhall car finance, we can assess your case for free. Our experts can advise whether you have grounds for a claim and how much you might be entitled to.
If you decide to move forward with a claim, our experienced team can then handle the whole process for you. That way, there won’t be any additional hassle or unnecessary stress for you to get the compensation you deserve.
Not sure whether you were mis-sold Vauxhall car finance? Take a look at our guide: ‘How to know if you are owed mis sold Vauxhall PCP compensation’.
Start a Vauxhall PCP finance claim today
Think you are owed mis-sold Vauxhall car finance compensation? Fill in our simple, secure online claim form and our team will be in touch shortly to let you know if we can help.
To speak to a member of our team about what to do if you believe that you have been mis-sold car finance by a Vauxhall dealer or broker, please call us on 0330 041 5137.
Why make a Vauxhall PCP claim with Hayes Connor?
Hayes Connor has a large team of claims specialists with many years of experience helping clients to get compensation in highly complicated situations. We are at the forefront of supporting clients affected by the mis sold PCP finance scandal. We have specialist expertise to get the best possible results for our clients when pursuing Vauxhall PCP claims.
We know how stressful and frustrating it can be when you feel like you have been misled, especially where it has potentially cost you a lot of money. When you work with us, our friendly, supportive team will work hard to keep the claims process straightforward and stress-free, so this does not become an additional strain on you.
Our claims experts have an excellent track record of securing maximum compensation for our clients.
Take advantage of a free assessment of your case to find out if you may be owed compensation and how much. There will then be no pressure from us to move forward – the decision about what happens next will be entirely up to you.
How to claim mis sold Vauxhall PCP compensation
The basic process for mis-sold Vauxhall PCP claims with Hayes Connor is as follows:
- Fill out our secure online claim form or call us on 0330 041 5137 to arrange your free initial assessment.
- In your free initial assessment, you will need to tell us about your finance agreement and the circumstances leading up to you signing it. We will advise you whether you may be owed compensation and how much you might be able to claim.
- If we believe we can help and you wish to move forward with a claim, we will then need to review your Vauxhall PCP agreement and make sure we have all the relevant details from you – including all the ways that you have been impacted by the mis selling. This allows us to accurately assess what damages you are owed.
- We will then contact the lender responsible for your Vauxhall car finance and outline why we believe you were mis sold PCP finance and how much compensation you are owed.
- We will be able to negotiate a settlement with the dealer responsible.
- If your claim cannot be settled, we may need to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) or start a claim in court.
You can find out more by reading our overview of PCP claims.