Toyota PCP Finance Claims
Have you bought a new or used Toyota under a finance agreement during the past ten years? If you signed a Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) and it was mis sold, you could be due hundreds or thousands of pounds in compensation.
At Hayes Connor, we can assist with obtaining payments for people have who have been mis-sold car finance for their Toyota or other vehicle. If you think that you may be entitled to make a Toyota PCP claim, we will assess your case and let you know whether you are eligible.
If you decide to claim PCP compensation in regard to a mis-sold Toyota finance agreement and you would like us to represent you, we will take on all of the work to keep the process as easy as possible.
Not sure whether you were mis-sold Toyota car finance? Take a look at our guide: ‘How to know if you are owed mis sold Toyota PCP compensation’.
Start a Toyota PCP finance claim today
Think you are owed mis-sold Toyota car finance compensation? Fill in our simple, secure online claim form and our team will be in touch shortly to let you know if we can help.
To speak to a member of our team about what to do if you believe that you have been mis-sold car finance by a Toyota dealer or broker, please call us on 0330 041 5137.
Why make a Toyota PCP claim with Hayes Connor?
At Hayes Connor, we have a large team of experts working with individuals who are making Toyota PCP claims. We are at the forefront of the mis sold PCP finance scandal, using our many years of claims experience to give our clients the best chance of securing fair compensation.
We know that taking on a legal case can seem daunting and we will always do everything in our power to make the process as stress-free as possible. You will find our Toyota car finance claims solicitors friendly and approachable. We are always happy to provide updates regarding the progress of your case and answer any questions you may have.
If you believe you may have a Toyota PCP car finance claim and you would like to talk to someone, take advantage of our free assessment. We will go through the details of your case with you and let you know if you are owed compensation and, if so, how much. You will be under no obligation to go ahead with the claim with us if you choose not to.
How to claim mis sold Toyota PCP compensation
There is a set process to go through in Toyota PCP claims, with the basic stages as follows:
- Firstly, you should have your case assessed to check that you are entitled to make a PCP car finance claim for your Toyota contract. You can either fill in our secure online claim form or call us on 0330 041 5137 to arrange a free initial assessment.
- During the assessment, we will go through the details of your finance agreement with you and also what you were told before you signed. We will let you know whether you are due compensation and the likely amount you could receive.
- If you are eligible to make a claim and you would like us to represent you, we will view your Toyota PCP agreement and take down all of the details we need from you, to include the effect that mis sold finance contract has had on you. Using this information, we will be able to accurately assess the amount of damages you can claim.
- The next step is for us to contact the dealer or lender who dealt with the Toyota car finance and advise them of your claim, to include providing evidence of their mis-selling.
- We will then enter into negotiations with them over payment of your compensation.
- If your claim cannot be settled by agreement, we may refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service or take your case to court.
You can find out more by reading our overview of PCP claims.