Skoda PCP Finance Claims
Have you purchased a new or second-hand Skoda using a finance agreement in the past ten years? If your Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) car finance was mis-sold, you are likely to be entitled to make a claim for compensation. The amount owed to you could be hundreds or thousands of pounds, depending on the amount of the loan.
At Hayes Connor, we represent clients in claiming compensation in respect of Skoda PCP claims. If you believe that you have been mis sold car finance, speak to us for a free initial assessment and we will give you our opinion about whether you are likely owed compensation.
If you want to make a Skoda PCP claim, we can explain the process to you and start a case on your behalf. We will take on all of the work for you, making it as simple as possible for you to secure the payment you are owed.
Not sure whether you were mis-sold Skoda car finance? Take a look at our guide: ‘How to know if you are owed mis sold Skoda PCP compensation’.
Start a Skoda PCP finance claim today
Think you are owed mis-sold Skoda car finance compensation? Fill in our simple, secure online claim form and our team will be in touch shortly to let you know if we can help.
To speak to a member of our team about what to do if you believe that you have been mis-sold car finance by a Skoda dealer or broker, please call us on 0330 041 5137.
Why make a Skoda PCP claim with Hayes Connor?
At Hayes Connor, we are able to assist clients with all types of mis sold PCP finance claims including Skoda PCP claims. Our highly experienced team can give you the best chance of getting fair compensation drawing on our many years of securing compensation for clients.
Realising that you have been misled by someone you trusted is never easy. Our claims experts are friendly and supportive, with our focus being on giving you the best support at this difficult time. You will be kept up to date with progress throughout and we can make your claim as stress free as possible.
If you would like to discuss your case and ask our opinion about whether you are owed compensation, call us for a free assessment. We will be happy to answer your questions without obligation on your part to move forward with your claim.
How to claim mis sold Skoda PCP compensation
The claims process for obtaining compensation for mis sold Skoda PCP will generally follow the format below:
- The first step is to complete our secure online claim form or call us on 0330 041 5137 to arrange a free initial assessment of your case.
- During the free assessment, we will go through the circumstances of your Skoda car finance agreement with you, to include what you were told about it before you signed. We will then be able to let you know whether you are likely to be owed compensation for being mis sold the contract and, if so, how much you could claim.
- If we are able to confirm that you are entitled to compensation and you would like us to represent you, we will review your Skoda PCP agreement and check that we have all of the relevant information we need from you. This will include details of the impact that the contract has had on your life. Ensuring we have the full particulars will help us establish exactly how much your claim is worth.
- Once we have done this, we will contact the lender behind your Skoda car finance contract and advise them that you are bringing a case against them. We will also set out details of your claim, to include the amount we believe you should receive in compensation.
- We will then generally enter into negotiations with the solicitor representing the dealer to agree on a settlement.
- If we are not able to settle your case by way of negotiation, we can take it to the Financial Ombudsman Service or start a court claim on your behalf.
You can find out more by reading our overview of PCP claims.