Nissan PCP Finance Claims
If you have bought a new or second hand Nissan in the past ten years using a Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) agreement, you could be owed hundreds or thousands of pounds in compensation if your finance was mis sold to you.
At Hayes Connor, we are ready to support anyone affected by this type of mis-selling, including Nissan PCP claims. We have the expertise to secure fair damages payments for our clients for all types of mis-selling, from not disclosing commission to failing to explain the implications of signing the agreement.
If you believe you may be entitled to compensation for mis-sold Nissan PCP finance, we can give you a free assessment to discuss your situation. If it appears that you do have a case and you would like us to represent you in a mis sold PCP claim for your Nissan agreement, we will start the process for you.
Not sure whether you were mis-sold Nissan car finance? Take a look at our guide: ‘How to know if you are owed mis sold Nissan PCP compensation’.
Start a Nissan PCP claim today
Think you are owed mis-sold Nissan car finance compensation? Fill in our simple, secure online claim form and our team will be in touch shortly to let you know if we can help.
To speak to a member of our team about what to do if you believe that you have been mis-sold car finance by a Nissan dealer or broker, please call us on 0330 041 5137.
Why make a Nissan PCP claim with Hayes Connor?
At Hayes Connor, we are offering our extensive claims experience to people considering mis sold car finance claims for Nissan and other brands. We will look at your unique case and identify the key issues and evidence that can prove mis selling, increasing the overall strength of your claim.
We are representing a range of clients affected by the mis sold PCP finance scandal. We understand that taking on a legal claim can be daunting and we will do all we can to support you throughout.
Our team working on Nissan PCP claims aim to make the process of obtaining a damages payment as stress-free as possible. We will give you the advice, guidance, and support you need throughout and make sure that you can contact us easily, should you wish to ask any questions.
If you think that you may have been mis-sold your car finance and you would like to discuss your situation, we offer a free initial assessment. This will give you the opportunity to ask us about the way your claim will proceed.
How to claim mis sold Nissan PCP compensation
The process that you will go through to make a mis sold PCP claim for your Nissan agreement is as follows:
- Complete our secure online claim form or call us on 0330 041 5137 to have a free initial assessment of your situation.
- We will use the assessment to go through the details of your case, looking at your finance agreement, what you were told before you signed it and any other relevant circumstances. We can then let you know whether we believe you are owed compensation and, if so, the likely amount.
- If you decide to go ahead with the claim, your solicitor will review your Nissan PCP agreement and take down any details we need from you, to include any way in which the mis-sold contract has had a negative impact on your life.
- The next step is for us to contact the lender or dealer who mis sold the Nissan car finance to you, setting out your case and the amount of compensation we believe you are owed.
- They will usually enter into negotiations over the sum to be paid to you.
- If it is not possible to settle your claim by way of agreement, we can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman or take it to court on your behalf.
You can find out more by reading our overview of PCP claims.