MINI PCP Finance Claims
If you have bought a new or used MINI on finance in the last ten years, you may be owed a substantial amount of compensation. Mis-sold MINI Personal Contract Purchases (PCP) finance claims can range from hundreds to thousands of pounds, so it’s important to get in touch with a solicitor quickly if you believe you are owed compensation.
At Hayes Connor, we can support clients throughout a MINI PCP finance claim so that they receive the maximum amount of compensation with none of the associated stress. Consider booking our free initial assessment to establish whether or not you can make a claim and, if so, how much you may be entitled.
If you choose to progress with your claim, our team of experts will handle the entire process so that you don’t have to worry. We will be here every step of the way to provide support and guidance to ensure that you get the compensation that you deserve.
Not sure whether you were mis-sold MINI car finance? Take a look at our guide: ‘How to know if you are owed mis-sold MINI PCP compensation’.
Start a MINI PCP finance claim today
Think you are owed mis-sold MINI car finance compensation? Fill in our simple, secure online claim form and our team will be in touch shortly to let you know if we can help.
To speak to a member of our team about what to do if you believe that you have been mis-sold car finance by a MINI dealer or broker, please call us on 0330 041 5137.
Why make a MINI PCP claim with Hayes Connor?
At Hayes Connor our team of compensation claims specialists have experience handling even the most complex cases. We pride ourselves on our friendly and straightforward service and are keen to help clients receive the best possible results for their MINI PCP compensation claims.
Learning that you may have lost money due to the mis-sold PCP finance scandal can be infuriating. Our solicitors understand that this can be a stressful and emotionally charged experience. We will provide close, sympathetic support throughout your claim.
With our team’s expertise, we have a strong record of successfully securing maximum compensation for our clients, usually without the need for court proceedings.
Book a free case assessment today to find out if you are owed compensation. During this session, there is no pressure to continue with a claim. We will simply discuss the grounds of your case and how much you may be owed.
How to claim mis-sold MINI PCP compensation
Here is a breakdown of our mis-sold MINI PCP claims process:
- Arrange your free assessment online by filling out our secure online claim form or calling us on 0330 041 5137.
- Discuss your financial agreement and everything that led to you signing it with one of our specialists. We can then advise you on whether you are owed compensation and how much that may be.
- In the event that you want to move forward with the claim, our solicitors will more accurately assess what you are owed by gathering additional information like how you have been affected and reviewing your MINI PCP agreement.
- Following this, we shall get in contact with the lender of your MINI car finance and inform them that you plan to make a compensation claim for mis-sold PCP. This will include information like why you are making a claim and how much you believe you are owed.
- In most cases, the lender will respond and both parties will be able to negotiate a settlement.
- If a settlement cannot be negotiated, it may be necessary to pursue your claim in court or refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
You can find out more by reading our overview of PCP claims.