Hyundai PCP Finance Claims
If you have brought a new or used Hyundai over the last 10 years, you may have been miss-sold PCP car finance. If this is the case, you might be owed hundreds of pounds or more in compensation, with more serious claims rising into the thousands.
Hayes Connor can provide a free initial assessment to help you determine whether you have been a victim of mis-sold Hyundai PCP car finance. Our compensation claims specialists can provide expert guidance including letting you know how much you may be entitled to.
There is no pressure to progress with a claim during the initial assessment, but if you do want to continue, our team of experts will handle everything. We understand that making a claim can be daunting, so we will always aim to secure your compensation without subjecting you to any additional stress.
Not sure whether you were mis-sold Hyundai car finance? Take a look at our guide: ‘How to know if you are owed mis-sold Hyundai PCP compensation’.
Start a Hyundai PCP finance claim today
Think you are owed mis-sold Hyundai car finance compensation? Fill in our simple, secure online claim form and our team will be in touch shortly to let you know if we can help.
To speak to a member of our team about what to do if you believe that you have been mis-sold car finance by a Hyundai dealer or broker, please call us on 0330 041 5137.
Why make a Hyundai PCP claim with Hayes Connor?
Our team at Hayes Connor are dedicated to supporting the victims of the mis-sold PCP finance scandal. With our services, you will receive experienced legal support in order to secure the maximum amount of compensation with minimal fuss.
We understand how upsetting it can be to learn you have lost money due to misinformation or intentional deceit. But with Hayes Connor, you can rest assured that our friendly and supportive solicitors will provide straightforward answers to your questions and resolve this matter as quickly as possible.
If you are unsure whether you have been a victim of mis-sold PCP finance, or you don’t know how to proceed, consider attending a free initial assessment. Our team will be happy to let you know if you have the grounds for compensation without pressuring you to move forward with the claim.
How to claim mis-sold Hyundai PCP compensation
A claim for mis-sold Hyundai PCP finance will follow these key steps:
- Arrange your free initial assessment by calling us on 0330 041 5137 or fill out our secure online claim form.
- During the assessment, we shall discuss how you came to sign the financial agreement to determine if you can claim compensation and, if so, how much.
- If you decide to move forward with the claim, we shall ensure that we have all the necessary details and review your Hyundai PCP agreement. This will include identifying the ways you have been affected by the mis-selling.
- The next step is to contact the relevant Hyundai car finance lender to let them know that you are making a claim and outline the reasons why we believe you are entitled to compensation.
- Their response will allow us to start negotiating a settlement.
- If a settlement can’t be reached, your case may be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) or taken to court.
You can find out more by reading our overview of PCP claims.