If you think you may have a claim then do not hesitate to contact us on 0151 363 5895.
Group Action Forms
- Decision Technologies Limited July 2, 2020Price comparison and technology company fined £90,000 for a contravention of Regulation 22 of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
- Black Lion Marketing Ltd March 27, 2020Black Lion Marketing Ltd fined £171,000 for making unsolicited direct marketing calls.
- Nicola Young March 13, 2020A Town Clerk at Whitchurch Town Council has been prosecuted for intentionally blocking records with the intent to prevent disclosure.
- Cathay Pacific March 4, 2020Cathay Pacific Airways Limited £500,000 for failing to protect the security of its customers’ personal data. Between October 2014 and May 2018 Cathay Pacific’s computer systems lacked appropriate security measures which led to customers’ personal details being exposed.
- CRDNN Limited March 2, 2020CRDNN Limited issued with enforcement notice after making more than 193 million automated nuisance calls.
- CRDNN Limited March 2, 2020CRDNN Limited fined with the maximum £500,000 fine for making more than 193 million automated nuisance calls.
- Leo Kirk January 15, 2020A former social worker has been prosecuted for passing the personal information of service users to a third party provider for Local Authority young person placements.