If you think you may have a claim then do not hesitate to contact us on 0330 995 0070.
Group Action Forms
- Leo Kirk January 15, 2020A former social worker has been prosecuted for passing the personal information of service users to a third party provider for Local Authority young person placements.
- DSG Retail Ltd January 9, 2020The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has fined DSG Retail Limited (DSG) £500,000 after a ‘point of sale’ computer system was compromised as a result of a cyber-attack, affecting at least 14 million people.
- Doorstep Dispensaree Ltd December 20, 2019The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has fined a London-based pharmacy £275,000 for failing to ensure the security of special category data. Doorstep Dispensaree Ltd, which supplies medicines to customers and care homes, left approximately 500,000 documents in unlocked containers at the back of its premises in Edgware. The documents included names, addresses, dates of birth, […]
- Doorstep Dispensaree Ltd December 20, 2019
- Dannyelle Shaw December 5, 2019A former Reablement Officer at Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council has been prosecuted for accessing social care records without authorisation.
- Michelle Shipsey December 2, 2019A former Social Services Support Officer at Dorset County Council has been prosecuted for accessing Social Care records without authorisation.
- Superior Style Home Improvements Ltd September 17, 2019Superior Style Home Improvements Ltd issued with monetary penalty notice after making unsolicited marketing calls to individuals registered with the TPS to try and generate UPVC installation leads.