If you think you may have a claim then do not hesitate to contact us on 0330 995 0070.
Group Action Forms
- Life at Parliament View Limited July 19, 2019Life at Parliament View Ltd fined £80,000 for leaving 18,610 customers' personal data exposed for almost two years.
- Metropolitan Police Service June 25, 2019Enforcement notices served under the 1998 and 2018 Data Protection Acts for sustained failures to comply with individuals' rights in respect of subject access requests.
- EE Limited June 24, 2019EE Limited fined £100,000 for sending over 2.5 million direct marketing messages to its customers, without consent.
- Smart Home Protection Ltd June 13, 2019The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has fined Smart Home Protection Ltd £90,000 for making nuisance calls to people registered with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS).
- Wendy Masterson June 7, 2019A former customer service advisor at Stockport Homes has been prosecuted for accessing records relating to anti-social behaviour with authorisation.
- Jeannette Baines June 6, 2019A Restorative Justice Caseworker has been prosecuted for sending sensitive personal data to her own personal email account without authorisation.
- Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs May 10, 2019HMRC issued with an enforcement notice for failing to get adequate consent to collect callers' personal data.