If you would like to speak to us about your experience, and make a data breach or cyber crime enquiry, Hayes Connor Solicitors will give you a free, no-obligation, initial assessment of your case.
If you have a reasonable chance of winning, we will act for you on a NO WIN, NO FEE basis. That means, if your compensation claim is unsuccessful, you’ll have absolutely nothing to pay. So there is nothing to lose by getting in touch.
Your call is completely confidential, and there’s never any obligation to make a claim. What’s more, we will NEVER pass your details onto anyone without your permission.
If you think you may have a claim then do not hesitate to contact us on 0330 995 0070.
Group Action Forms
- Hudson Bay Finance Ltd August 12, 2019Hudson Bay Finance Ltd issued with an enforcement notice for failing to respond to a subject access request.
- Making it Easy Ltd August 2, 2019Making it Easy Ltd has been fined £160,000 by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for making spam calls to people registered with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS). The ICO has also issued an enforcement notice to Making it Easy Ltd ordering it to stop its illegal marketing activity.
- Making it Easy Ltd August 2, 2019Making it Easy Ltd has been fined £160,000 by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for making spam calls to people registered with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS).
- Life at Parliament View Limited July 19, 2019Life at Parliament View Ltd fined £80,000 for leaving 18,610 customers' personal data exposed for almost two years.
- Metropolitan Police Service June 25, 2019Enforcement notices served under the 1998 and 2018 Data Protection Acts for sustained failures to comply with individuals' rights in respect of subject access requests.
- EE Limited June 24, 2019EE Limited fined £100,000 for sending over 2.5 million direct marketing messages to its customers, without consent.
- David Cullen June 23, 2019A former managing director of a claims management company who unlawfully obtained and sold personal data has been prosecuted. David Cullen was the managing director of No1 Accident Claims Limited based in Manchester. The core business of the company was the obtaining and subsequent sale of personal data relating to policy holders of car insurance […]