- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 3 working days of us receiving the formal complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to Christine Sabino – Senior Solicitor email@example.com
- Complaints handler will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. They will do this within 7 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within 3 working days of the meeting they will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, the Complaints handler will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 7 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for our Director, Kingsley Hayes to review this decision.
- We will write to you within 7 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If, following our investigation of your complaint, you remain unhappy with the service provided by the Company, then you may contact the Legal Ombudsman. Their details are: The Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 15870 Birmingham B30 9EB, Telephone: 0300 5550333, E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we consider the firm or any member of our staff has been guilty of serious misconduct then we shall report such conduct to the Solicitors Regulation Authority in any event.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
We take every complaint seriously and will use your comments to review our processes and improve our service.